ANUGA (pronounced “AHnooGAH”) is open-source software for the simulation of the shallow water equation, in particular it can be used to model tsunamis and floods.
ANUGA is a python 3 package with some C and Cython extensions (and an optional fortran extension).
ANUGA is developed at Geoscience Australia, Mathematical Sciences Institute at the Australian National University and volunteers.
ANUGA was created in a collaboration by Geoscience Australia and Mathematical Sciences Institute at the Australian National University. It is now developed and maintained by a community of volunteers.
- Install MiniForge (Ubuntu)
- Install ANUGA using MiniForge (Ubuntu)
- Install ANUGA from source (e.g. as a developer) using MiniForge (Ubuntu)
- Installing on Ubuntu_20.04 and 22.04 using script install_ubuntu.sh
- Windows 10 Install using ‘Ubuntu on Windows’
- Windows Installation using MiniForge
- Installing GDAL on Ubuntu using apt and pip
- Creating a Domain
- Initial Conditions